The GRI index refers to parts in this Annual Report or sections of the HHLA website that provide information about individual GRI indicators. The index is available exclusively at report.hhla.de/gri.
This report has been prepared in accordance with the GRI Standards: Comprehensive option. For the GRI Content Index Service, GRI Services reviewed that the GRI content index is clearly presented and the references for all disclosures included align with the appropriate sections in the body of the report.
The GRI Content Index provides an overview of the general disclosures and topic-specific standards. The general disclosures provide a strategic overview of the company’s sustainable organisation and reporting and address corporate governance and stakeholder involvement. The topic-specific standards adress three central fields: economy, environment and society. Information is given on all GRI disclosures. Material standards are explained in detail with a management approach.
The GRI Content Index indicates at which points in the Annual Report the corresponding information to the respective GRI disclosure can be found and provides a direct link to these points. Furthermore, the Index also points to pages on the HHLA website which contain information pertaining to GRI. These external links are marked with an symbol. In cases where no information about the GRI disclosure is available, this will be explained.
The description of each disclosure is a condensed version. The literally description according to the GRI implementation manual can be found under the symbol.
This report refers to the following GRI standards:
- GRI 101: Foundation 2016
- GRI 102: General disclosures 2016
- GRI 103: Management approach 2016
- GRI 201: Economic performance 2016
- GRI 202: Market presence 2016
- GRI 203: Indirect economic impacts 2016
- GRI 204: Procurement practices 2016
- GRI 205: Anti-corruption 2016
- GRI 206: Anti-competitive behavior 2016
- GRI 301: Materials 2016
- GRI 302: Energy 2016
- GRI 303: Water 2016
- GRI 304: Biodiversity 2016
- GRI 305: Emissions 2016
- GRI 306: Effluents and waste 2016
- GRI 307: Environmental compliance 2016
- GRI 308: Supplier environmental assessment 2016
- GRI 401: Employment 2016
- GRI 402: Labor and management relations 2016
- GRI 403: Occupational health and safety 2016
- GRI 404: Training and education 2016
- GRI 405: Diversity and equal opportunity 2016
- GRI 406: Non-discrimination 2016
- GRI 407: Freedom of association and collective bargaining 2016
- GRI 408: Child labor 2016
- GRI 409: Forced or compulsory labor 2016
- GRI 410: Security practices 2016
- GRI 411: Indigenous rights 2016
- GRI 412: Human rights assessment 2016
- GRI 413: Local communities 2016
- GRI 414: Supplier assessment for impacts on society 2016
- GRI 415: Public policy 2016
- GRI 416: Customer health and safety 2016
- GRI 417: Product and service labeling 2016
- GRI 418: Customer privacy 2016
- GRI 419: Socioeconomic compliance 2016
The GRI Content Index is published exclusively online and is not available as a PDF file.
The general disclosures provide a strategic overview of the company’s sustainable organisation and reporting and address corporate governance and stakeholder involvement.
More on general disclosures
The topic-specific standards adress three central fields: economy, environment and society. Information is given on all GRI disclosures. Material standards are explained in detail with a management approach.
More on topic-specific standards